Location: Boston, MA or Remote
Tracksmith is hiring an eCommerce Associate to support the day-to-day operations of our website and eCommerce channel. Reporting to the Manager of eCommerce, this role will split time between a number of different focus areas, and systems in our tech stack to ensure the best possible customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role is driven by a need to make operations more efficient through process and system improvements while also being hands on with data and content management.
- Monitor a number of key integrations between our website, eCommerce platform and ERP system.
- Set up and maintain product data across multiple systems.
- Assist in set up and maintenance of a number of third party integrations as part of our website UX/UI.
- Create and manage content within our content management system (CMS).
- Document existing processes and systems.
- Assist on training team members as needed.
- 1-3 years experience of related work.
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP system.
- Experience with iPaaS service such as Celigo or Boomi.
- Experience with Shopify or similar ecommerce platform.
- Proficient understanding of HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with CMS platforms a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.