Retail Associate, London
Location: London, UK
Tracksmith is a brand for committed runners. We offer well-considered and original products for training, racing and recovery. In everything we do, we aim to celebrate, support and add to running’s distinct culture. We're excited to be back in London to support and grow our community and create a space where runners come to train, connect, relax and indulge themselves in the sport they love.
The Trackhouse Associate is the first person Tracksmith retail customers will interact with. They should serve as a reflection of the brand with a deep understanding of the brand history and product line. As a people-person they will be able to engage with customers to understand their unique needs and create a perfect solution.
- Deliver the Tracksmith vision by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Trackhouse visitors.
- Seamlessly move between all areas of the Trackhouse whilst delivering consistent world-class service.
- Assist the Trackhouse Floor Lead and Run Club team members with day-to-day operations.
- Drive sales by effectively uncovering the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Provide expert Tracksmith product knowledge.
- Maintain the highest Visual Merchandising and Housekeeping standards.
- Availability for at least 4 weekend days a month.
- Experience in a retail environment.
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organisation.
- General knowledge of the Tracksmith brand and the London running community.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.