Associate, Logistics & Operations
Location: Boston, MA
The Operations Associate will play a key role in delivering on the Tracksmith brand promise by supporting the execution of a customer-centered fulfillment experience. This is a hands-on role that is critical to making ideas a reality. You will support the Operations team in order management, inbound and outbound logistics, promotional campaign execution, and other projects. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, and have excellent communication and follow-through.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn more about ecommerce and experiential retail operations in a growing post-startup environment, with a team of coworkers who are dedicated to ongoing improvement both at work and in running.
This position reports to the Director of Operations & Logistics.
1. Support internal order management needs
• Ensure that high-priority orders are completed on-time
• Troubleshoot order errors and delays
• Communicate order status to internal teams
2. Execute on logistics for special projects, limited collections, marketing campaigns, and popups & events.
3. Support the Operations team in Inbound and Outbound logistics needs, data management, and communication, including but not limited to:
• Tracking & restocking fulfillment packaging supplies
• Updating internal systems to communicate accurate product detail & availability
• Organization of auxiliary warehouses
• Shipping & receiving of orders or special shipment requests
• Troubleshooting lost or delayed shipments with carriers
• Prior experience in a customer-focused role is appreciated (e.g. retail, e-commerce, warehousing).
• Attention to detail, excellent follow-through, teachable and highly organized.
• Some local travel will be required to complete projects as directed.
• Personal transportation is required.
• Ability to lift boxes up to 30lbs, into and out of vehicles and/or to maintain organized spaces.
• This role is based out of our Boston headquarters.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.