Boston Community Manager
Location: Boston, MA
At Tracksmith, we believe that our community is part of who we are and an integral part of our growth. Tracksmith is seeking a highly motivated individual and experienced community builder to lead our Boston running community. As a member of our community team, you will be in charge of leading all community programs and initiatives that run out of our flagship store in Boston. This role requires creativity, a love of the sport, great interpersonal skills, and a willingness to hustle. A strong background in coaching and/or working with runners is a plus. This role will require some evening and weekend shifts. This role will work closely with the Boston Retail Manager and report directly to the Senior Community Manager.
•Lead run club weekly run clubs on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings.
• Help craft a weekly newsletter to our Boston running community.
• Work with the community team to plan projects that will engage and grow the Boston community.
• Plan and manage a monthly schedule of events and activations at the Boston Trackhouse.
• Manage and lead our local Boston racing team, the Boston Hares and act as a liaison between the team and the brand.
• Actively work to reach new audiences, groups, and runners in the Boston running community.
•Lead our 100 Days to Boston Marathon programming.
•Help plan and lead our summer Twilight 5000 series in Boston.
•Coordinate photographers, volunteers and pacers for run club events.
•Manage a team of community associates
•Great interpersonal skills.
•Strong coaching or/and background working with runners
•Experience managing a community of runners and leading run clubs and events
•Strong management skills and ability to problem solve
•Self-starter who knows how to hustle and get things done on a timeline
•This role is based out of our Boston Headquarters.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.