Associate, Business Analyst
Location: Boston, MA or Remote
Founded in 2014, Tracksmith is a venture-backed running brand. We make products for runners committed to the personal pursuit of excellence. We are hiring a Business Analyst Associate to support day-to-day management of our B.I. and analytics platforms across the business. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales and Operations, this role will ensure all internal teams have access to accurate and consistent data. This is a highly visible role and provides a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally across the company.
• Monitor the accuracy of our data integrations to our reporting tools.
• Serve as the main point of contact for third-party vendors related to engineering and systems integration.
• Collaborate with business partners to create new reporting dashboards.
• Develop and monitor dashboards to identify primary KPIs, benchmarks, and opportunities improvements.
• Communicate complex data in a manner that colleagues in non-technical roles will understand, so it can be applied effectively to business decisions.
• Have full understanding of context/caveats behind numbers and ensure broader business is applying learnings correctly.
• 1-3 years experience of related work.
• Full-stack analyst preferred: ability to work with a variety of data-sources to solve complex business questions.
• Experience with Looker or similar visualization tool.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing business needs.
• Familiarity with cloud data solutions (i.e. Google BigQuery, AWS Redshift, etc.) a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.