Director, Marketing Performance
Location: Remote, USA
Running is a sport that equally relies on heart and head, art and science, conviction and empiricism. As such, runners rely on performance metrics as critical benchmarks towards achieving their goals. As part of the Brand and Marketing team at Tracksmith, the Director – Marketing Performance will play a leadership role in bringing the empiricism to our brand conviction to help scale Tracksmith’s brand and business. You will report to the Brand President.
• Lead the development and implementation of Tracksmith’s performance marketing strategy.
• Work with the Brand President to establish and manage the advertising budget and channel mix.
• Accountability for the day-to-day management of all performance marketing channels.
• Establish frameworks and KPIs for the evaluation of campaign,vendor, and channel performance.
• Cultivate an iterative approach to campaign improvement, documenting learnings to inform future initiatives.
• Perform as-needed analysis of marketing performance to support senior leadership.
• You are highly curious and analytically-minded yet have a ‘brand first’ mentality
• 5+ years in growth marketing, performance marketing or marketing analytics roles at consumer brands or agencies.
• Great interpersonal communication skills.
• Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritise multiple projects and take initiative.
• Advanced experience with FBAM, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
• Experience managing direct mail and affiliate campaigns is a plus.
• Experience with multi-touch attribution modeling tools and data analytics platforms is a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume email@example.com.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.