Location: Boston, MA or Remote
Founded in 2014, Tracksmith is a venture-backed running brand. We make products for runners committed to the personal pursuit of excellence. We are hiring an eCommerce Associate to support the day-to-day operations of our website. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales and Operations, this is a technically focused role, non-development role, which will work across a number of systems in our tech stack to ensure the best possible customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role is driven by a need to make operations more efficient through process and system improvements while also being hands on with data management.
• Monitor a number of key integrations between our website and ERP system.
• Set up and maintain product data across multiple systems.
• Document existing processes and systems.
• Assist on training team members as needed.
• 1-3 years experience of related work.
• Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP system.
• Experience with iPaaS service such as Celigo or Boomi.
• Experience with Shopify or similar ecommerce platform.
• Familiarity with CMS platforms a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.