London Community Manager
Location: London, UK
At Tracksmith, we believe that our community is part of who we are and an integral part of our growth. Tracksmith is seeking a highly motivated individual and experienced community builder to help lead our London running community. As a member of our community team, you will lead all community programs and initiatives that are based in London. This role requires creativity, a love of the sport, great interpersonal skills, and a willingness to hustle. A strong background in coaching and/or working with runners is a plus. This role will require some evening and weekend shifts. This role will work closely with the Director of Retail (based on London) and report to our Director of Community.
• Manage run club weekly run clubs on weekday evenings and weekend mornings.
• Craft a weekly newsletter to our London running community.
• Work with the community team to plan projects that will engage and grow the London community.
• Plan and manage a monthly schedule of events and activations.
• Actively work to reach new audiences, groups, and runners in the London running community.
• Lead our 100 Days to London Marathon programming.
• Coordinate photographers, volunteers and pacers for run club events.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Strong coaching or/and background working with runners.
• Experience managing a community of runners and leading run clubs and events.
• Strong management skills and ability to problem solve.
• Self-starter who knows how to hustle and get things done on a timeline.
• This role is based in London.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.