Manager, Event Production
Location: Boston, MA or New York City, NY
The Mager Event Production is responsible for the overall management, production and success of all Tracksmith events. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales & Operations this role will operate cross-functional with the Retail, Marketing, and Community teams. Serving as the central point of contact this role will lead through hands-on execution of events by partnering with each team to scale Tracksmith’s brand presence across a number of different event activations.
Oversee the go-to-market planning for each event including all Tracksmith pop-ups.
• Coordinate with internal teams to align on needed resources, timing and deliverables.
• Work with the Creative team to bring the event vision to life.
• Establish and manage an overall events budget.
• Lead the process of establishing success metrics for each event and the tracking/reporting against these metrics.
• Oversee the transportation/storage of any necessary Tracksmith materials/infrastructure between events.
• Manage external third party production companies to ensure Tracksmith’s premium execution standards are met.
• Manage the run-of-show for each event ensuring a cohesive customer experience.
• Partner with Retail and Communication teams to align on frontline staff training needed to execute high-level experiences.
• 5+ years relevant experience in live event production and understanding of experiential marketing and retail.
• Strong track record in delivery of large scale programs, campaigns or projects.
• Great interpersonal communication skills.
• Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and take initiative.
• Manage the execution of events, including but not limited to scoping execution needs, task management, sourcing, vendor coordination, etc.
• A strong interest in running culture and a desire to help position Tracksmith as a differentiator in the space.
• Proven success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in collaborating to achieve established objectives
• Travel up to 50%, including internationally.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.