Manager, Logistics & Operations
Location: Boston, MA
The Logistics & Operations Manager will play a key role in delivering on the Tracksmith brand promise through an efficient, premium, customer-centered fulfillment experience. This role will oversee all customer facing logistics with the primary responsibility of managing outbound order operations. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Excellent communication and a love for systems & processes is critical to success in this role.
• Ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of outbound orders from distribution centers to customers, coordinating with Inbound Logistics, Customer Experience, and Marketing teams as necessary.
• Act as first POC for distribution centers, carriers, customs, and other external partners.
• Lead logistical execution of special projects, limited collections, and marketing campaigns.
• Track, analyze, and iterate on outbound processes and metrics to maintain efficient performance.
• Coordinate with Inbound Manager and other team members to promote efficiency of Logistical partners and systems
• Expertise in customs clearance for outbound international shipments, and ensure compliance with trade laws and regulations
• Procure and manage outbound packaging and other supplies
• Manage auxiliary warehouses & storage areas
• Assist Operations & Logistics Team with Go-To-Market planning process to ensure on-time product launches and order fulfillment
• Work collaboratively on strategic logistics initiatives
• Other projects or tasks as assigned
• 1-3 years of experience in logistics roles, experience with apparel is a plus.
• Travel: up to 20%; mostly local, with national/international travel expected quarterly
• Personal transportation is required for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.