Marketing Production Coordinator/Specialist
Location: Boston, MA
As part of the marketing team at Tracksmith, the Marketing Production Coordinator will play an integral role in the execution of brand content across owned, earned and paid channels. They will report to the Director of Marketing and Communications to ensure the successful creation of brand assets and support the marketing team in executing the go-to-market strategy across channels. This role requires creativity, strong organizational and project management skills, and a passion for athletics. An interest in fashion and lifestyle media is helpful. This role will require travel for photoshoots and may require work on weekends for shoots or events.
Ensure the successful planning and execution of photoshoots. This entails working closely with the marketing, creative and product teams to identify asset needs across channels (e.g., social, email, catalog) and to deliver them on time. Specifically, this person will:
• Plan studio photo shoots - including shot list development and sample coordination with the product and creative teams - and manage post-production asset coordination.
• Plan lifestyle studio shoots - including athlete outreach, travel coordination, sample coordination, location scouting, budget management and logistics - and work with the marketing team to develop stories and content from the shoots.
Manage the product sample library with detailed tracking and coordination across internal teams and with external partners. Specially, this role will:
• Work with our internal team to plan for sample needs across brand, editorial and seeding.
• Oversee influencer seeding by identifying opportunities that align with our marketing campaigns, coordinating communication and shipments, and tracking results.
• Work with our PR agencies to facilitate editorial coverage of key seasonal styles.
• Manage our ambassador outreach efforts by coordinating product seeding and content delivery.
• Support the planning and execution of new product launches and brand campaigns.
• Strong project management skills and ability to problem solve
• Background or experience in asset creation and management
• Self-starter who thrives in a team environment
• Attention to detail and ability to work quickly and on strict deadlines
• Creative mindset and the ability to execute on ideas
• Willingness to travel for photoshoots and events
• This role is based out of our Boston headquarters and requires working with our Boston-based studio photography team
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume email@example.com.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.