Trackhouse - Associate (Part-time)
Since we opened the Trackhouse doors in 2017, we’ve been growing our presence on Newbury Street. More than just a retail space, the Trackhouse is where runners come to train, connect, relax and indulge themselves in the sport they love.
The Trackhouse Associate is the first person Tracksmith retail customers will interact with. They should serve as a reflection of the brand with a deep understanding of the brand history and product line. As a people-person they will be able to engage with customers to understand their unique needs and create a perfect solution.
• Deliver the Tracksmith vision by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Trackhouse visitors.
• Seamlessly move between all areas of the Trackhouse whilst delivering consistent world-class service.
• Assist the Trackhouse Floor Lead and Run Club team members with day-to-day operations.
• Drive sales by effectively uncovering the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate solutions.
• Provide expert Tracksmith product knowledge.
• Maintain the highest Visual Merchandising and House-keeping standards.
• Availability for at least 5 weekend days a month, 15-20 hours per week.
• Experience in a retail environment.
• Great interpersonal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and organization.
• General knowledge of the Tracksmith brand and the Boston running community.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume email@example.com.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.