Retail Manager - Boston
Location: Boston, MA
Tracksmith is a brand for committed runners. We offer well-considered and original products for training, racing and recovery. In everything we do, we aim to celebrate, support and add to running’s distinct culture.
The Retail Manager will be responsible for delivering the Tracksmith vision and will play a key role delivering a luxury retail experience, supporting our community, and creating a space where runners come to train, connect, relax and indulge themselves in the sport they love.
- Oversee daily retail operations including scheduling, inventory management, and the customer experience to ensure we deliver the Tracksmith brand vision.
- Support local brand activations and work alongside the Community Manager to ensure an accessible, inspiring and robust community engagement plan.
- Provide high value feedback on local trading opportunities, when required, to central teams.
- Cascade communications & inspire team through action; lead by example when embracing brand messages.
- 5+ years store management experience in a retail environment
- Passionate about delivering a world-class customer experience
- A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills
- The ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent
- Creative and enthusiastic about building and hosting memorable events
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- Computer proficiency with Apple Mac & MS Office
- An interest in running or active sports is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to retail-Boston@tracksmith.com.
Due to internet hiring scam attempts, we encourage applicants for open positions listed at Tracksmith to apply through the following site: tracksmith.com/pages/team. All communication with the hiring team at Tracksmith will come directly from a @tracksmith.com email address. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.